The Eighth AGM of Private Wealth Management Association Limited and the Election of Executive Committee of PWMA were successfully held on 20 May 2022. PWMA invited representatives from Ernst & Young to act as scrutineers for the vote-taking, and the election results were announced at the AGM. The proceedings of the meeting was broadcast live online for the designated representatives and their appointed proxies.
The following retiring Exco members were re-elected:
- Mr. Edmund Kam, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Mr. David Shick, Bank Julius Baer & Co. AG
- Mr. Alex Ng, Banque Pictet Cie S.A.
- Mr. Horace Yip, Citibank, N.A.
- Mr. Lawrence Cheung, Credit Suisse, AG
- Ms. Kanas Chan, Deutsche Bank AG
- Mr. Paul Thompson, JP Morgan Chase Bank, National Association
- Mrs. Vivian Chan, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Ms. Amy Lo, UBS AG
Two new representatives from retiring Exco member institutions were re-elected:
- Mr. Nick Yim, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C.
- Mr. Jyriki Rauhio, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Mr. Michael Yong- Haron, BNP Paribas, Hong Kong Branch was elected as a new member of the Executive Committee.
The Financial Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Association for the year ended 31 December 2021 and the reappointment of the retiring auditor were also approved. The Chairman thanked members for their support and their continued active participation in the Association.