Is RegTech emerging as a “winner” in the COVID-19 world? In our webinar “Current State and Trends of RegTech in Private Wealth Management” co-organised with the Fintech Association of Hong Kong on 18 August 2020, panelists explored the adoption of RegTech by private wealth management firm, its benefits and challenges, as well as the security measures needed to meet regulatory requirements.
A big thank you to our panelists on sharing their experience and insightful advice with our members in the webinar:
– Edward Ng, MDSA, Head Compliance & Risk Management Hong Kong, Bank Julius Baer
– Queenie Chan, General Manager, Asia Pacific, Symphony Communication Services
– Rani Kamaruddin, Partner, Head of AML and Sanctions Services, Hong Kong and Macau, KPMG
– Ray Horan, CEO, Emotics
– Sumit Indwar, Partner, Linklaters
– Helene Li, General Manager of Fintech Association Hong Kong (Moderator)
We look forward to seeing you in our next session and stay tuned for our future events!