The Fourth AGM of Private Wealth Management Association Limited and the Election of Executive Committee of PWMA were successfully held on 17 April 2018. PWMA invited representatives from KPMG to act as scrutineers for the vote-taking, and the election results were announced at the AGM.
The following retiring Exco members were re-elected:
- Ms. Wendy Tsang, Bank of China (HK) Ltd.
- Ms. Monique Chan, Bank of Montreal
- Mr. Rudolf Hitsch, Citibank, N.A.
- Mr. Lawrence Cheung, Credit Suisse, AG
- Ms. Kanas Chan, Deutsche Bank AG
- Ms. Florence Kui, Goldman Sachs
- Ms. Chingyee Yau, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd.
- Mrs. Vivian Chan, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Ms. Amy Lo, UBS AG
Mr. David Shick, Bank Julius Baer & Co. AG, was elected as a new member of the Executive Committee.
The Financial Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Association for the year ended 31 December 2017 and the reappointment of the retiring auditor were also approved. The Chairman thanked members for their support and their continued active participation in the Association.