The Sixth AGM of Private Wealth Management Association Limited and the Election of Executive Committee of PWMA were successfully held on 15 May 2020. PWMA invited representatives from KPMG to act as scrutineers for the vote-taking, and the election results were announced at the AGM. The proceedings of the meeting was broadcast live online for the designated representatives and their appointed proxies.
The following retiring Exco members were re-elected:
- Ms. Wendy Tsang, Bank of China (HK) Limited
- Mr. David Shick, Bank Julius Baer & Co. AG
- Ms. Monique Chan, Bank of Montreal
- Mr. Horace Yip, Citibank, N.A.
- Mr. Lawrence Cheung, Credit Suisse, AG
- Ms. Kanas Chan, Deutsche Bank AG
- Ms. Florence Kui, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C.
- Mr. Ivan Wong, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Mrs. Vivian Chan, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Ms. Amy Lo, UBS AG
Mr. Carey Cheung, JP Morgan Chase Bank, National Association and Mr. Alex Ng, Pictet & Cie (Europe) S.A. were elected as new members of the Executive Committee.
The Financial Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Association for the year ended 31 December 2019 and the reappointment of the retiring auditor were also approved. The Chairman thanked members for their support and their continued active participation in the Association.